Can I Use CBD Oil for My Allergies?
While summer is on its way out, many people across the country are dealing with the ramifications of allergy season. This reactive time begins in early spring and can last through the hottest days of summer. If you’re fed up with the itchiness, dryness, and inflammation associated with allergies, it may help to find an alternative way to manage many of the negative symptoms.
Cannabidiol (CBD) has become a top product across the globe in treating a range of maladies, including stress and anxiety, depression, pain management, and more. CBD products have shown positive results for certain individuals, which is where PurBloom can help!
Our online CBD store features the best products available, delivering only the safest and most reliable results with every purchase. Keep reading to learn about the possible benefits of taking CBD for allergy relief, and be sure to browse our store to find the CBD products you need!
The Problem With Seasonal Allergies
Many people experience allergies to some degree, with some individuals never noticing the changes and others going into meltdown mode. Pollen is the top contributor to these problems, as a variety of plants release irritants into the atmosphere. Locations such as Colorado (where our hemp flowers are harvested) feature a high allergen level for much of the year, resulting in uncomfortable results for many inhabitants.
Even if you are not allergic to a certain pollen, keep in mind that high concentrations may cause a reaction. The body will create a number of unwanted results of fighting off this invasive substance, including:
- Watery eyes. The itching irritation presented by allergies can cause your eyes to water, often accompanied by a feeling of discomfort. Many customers cite dry, irritated, and watery eyes as a major distraction throughout daily activities.
- Excess mucus. Similarly to having a cold, allergies can cause your mucus production to multiply. This results in runny noses, and lots of used tissues.
- Inflammation. The body reacts to pollen and dust as if it were an infection. Over time, this immune response can result in uncomfortable inflammation in the facial region.
- Breathing problems. Inflammation and excess mucus can both restrict your airways, resulting in coughing and wheezing. Impacted airways can also lead to excess anxiety.
Can CBD Oil Help Your Allergies?
We say yes! While the effectiveness of CBD products vary from individual to individual, the general consensus is that cannabidiol can prove beneficial in mitigating the negative effects of seasonal allergies. It’s important to remember that CBD must contain less than .3% THC, meaning you will not get high after consuming any CBD oils or capsules available.
- Boost your immune system. The direct connection between the limbic system and the cannabinoid system promotes better immune regulation. If your body is energized and ready for an invasion, it is less likely to be affected by the negative symptoms associated with allergies.
- Reduce inflammation. Not only does excess inflammation lead to complications later on, it can also make life miserable here and now. Some customers report a reduction in inflammation when taking CBD oil, helping to increase comfort and promote healthy breathing.
- Ease discomfort. CBD products are known to help with pain management. When it comes to the discomfort of a heavy day of allergens, cannabidiol may help to make things feel better.
- Relax. When you breathe easier, you feel better. CBD can help you relax and remain calm if the allergens are out in full force.
CBD Quality Matters
Before you go online and buy the cheapest CBD oil you can find, it’s important to keep in mind that this all-natural substance can vary in effectiveness from source to source and from product to product. It’s vital to find a source you can trust for CBD online, which is why PurBloom is here to help!
Our company relies on one source for the finest CBD products available. We understand how important it is to know where your CBD came from and what was used to grow it. PurBloom partnered with CFH Ltd. to ensure our customers receive the very best, and nothing else. We’re proud of the quality behind our products, and will be happy to help you find the right fit for your needs. Don’t risk spending allergy season indoors. Instead, reach for CBD oil you can trust!
Browse our online store to find CBD tinctures, soft gels, and salves. PurBloom was founded to provide CBD oil for sale to customers of all types, including those with allergies. Shop today to find what you need, and be sure to contact us with any questions!